More to Explore
Sign up to our newsletter
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions from our customers
Braking any of the following rules Port police has the right to give you a ticket
Port Police has the authority to stop you any time for inspection.
They will check the safety equipment and the papers of the boat. You must have an id with you on boards
1. Always drive slowly, Never go with full speed, Never do sharp, dangerous turns
2. Never anchor inside the yellow buoys indicating the swimmer’s area
3. Never anchor where people are swimming. Keep the boat away from swimmers
On busy beaches with watersports, you are only allowed to go out where the watersports have the yellow buoys
4. You are only authorised to go 1.5 miles from Skiathos coastline
5. It is forbidden to go to Skopelos Alonissos or Mainland.
6. The use of alcohol is strictly forbidden to the driver.
1. You agree that you will brink the boat in the same conditions was delivered to you in the morning
2 If you break the propeller, cause any damage, or lose the anchor, lifejacket, oar or any other part of the boat you will have to pay for it so we can replace it for the next day rental.
3. You must be 18 years or over to make a booking with us.
4. Although boats are insured, you (The Driver) are primarily responsible for any damage or loss to the boat and its equipment; in case of damage/loss you will have to pay the amount of excess in full or part of; this amount will vary depending on the type of damage/or loss. You (The Driver) will be held responsible for the actions of the other members of your party as well.
5. Fuel costs are not included in boat rental rates.
6.t is mandatory to respect the maximum number of passenger permitted on board to comply with laws and regulations: the number of persons indicated for each boat must not be exceeded.
7. Stefanos Ski School & Boat Hire may at its absolute discretion refuse to hand over a boat Or terminate the boat rental period in advance where, in the opinion of Stefanos the driver is likely to cause damage, distress or fails to comply with company rules. In such event, Stefanos will be under no obligation to refund any money.
8. If you are late 30 minutes after the agreed time without any warning, we have the right to rent the boat to someone else, and you lose your deposit
9 If you decide to cancel your boat for any reason other than weather conditions, you lose your deposit
In any violation, the port authority has the right to keep your passport until you have paid the fine given to you
Do i need Boat Driving Licence?
The time is by the law from 9:00 am till 18:00 pm.
We are connected to all social platforms and you can do that in our CONTACT page.
We offer a full tank of gasoline.
All the NON Licensed boats have a full 25 lt tank. The petrol is plenty for the day as the engines are new 4 strokes and they are very economical.
Comparing to the older two-stroke engine with mixed oil gasoline these engine run quietly and very efficiently
Yes you can, if the weather permits. We can only say if the weather is good to go the same day you rent the boat.
For your safety, we will have to discuss your visit to Lalaria and the north side of Skiathos as we provide different maps with more details.
We want you to have the most exceptional experience, and for that reason, it will be useful if you follow our instructions for the perfect day to remember
Hello, I would like to know what the price would be for renting a boat.
We will be 6 adults, one child at the age of 13 and the other at the age of 9. We are planning holidays for July next year.
What is the rental time?
We are planning a trip for the whole day. Is the training included in the price? Do we need any permissions? Thank you for your answer.
If you have boat driving licence, then you can rent one of our bigger boats and you can be all together 6 adults and a child in the same boat.
If you don’t have Boat Driving licence, then you will need to rent two boats. For Example Giannis & Katerina Boats are identical, perfectly safe and spacy for families, and you don’t need a licence.
The Rental Time is from 10:00am to 18:00pm.Our Briefing starts at 10:00 am and is free. It will take about 30 minutes, including the map and that boat training. If we see you need more detailed information, we can provide that by making you feel comfortable with your boat.
😀 Thank you Karolina !
Yes we exept VISA and Mastercards
Yes you can pay via Paypal
If you damage the boat will contact our mechanic to evaluate the damage. The most common damage is the propeller.
We inspect the `propeller with you in the morning and when you return we check again.
If the propeller is damaged, you will have to pay so we can replace it with a new one so the boat will be ready to go the next morning
We are in Vassilias beach below Kassandra bay Hotel.
If you come with the bus number #8 is the bus stop you like to stop. Allso #7 Bus Stop is perfect to stop for Vassilias beach.
No is one beautiful family beach, not as busy as the other more popular beaches.
And for that reason that is not very busy, we keep the quality up to the standards we want
May and September are wonderful months to visit Skiathos. Quiet and everybody is more relaxed and happy to help you..
The weather is glorious and warm perfect for people who like Skiathos more quiet for relaxation and recovery.
Get informed with our latest news by signing to our newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter